We are proud to announce version 6.8.0 of Mantid. Installation packages can be found on our download page along with updated instructions for installing the latest release via Conda. You can also access the source code on the GitHub release page.
This release includes a wide array of updates, bugfixes, and new features, which build on the functionality of Mantid.
Highlights for this release include:
• Upgrading the Python version to 3.10
• Autoscaling options have been added to the SliceViewer
• New algorithms BayesQuasi2 and BayesStretch2 based on the quickBayes package
• New algorithm FindSXPeaksConvolve to find single-crystal Bragg peaks in instruments with RectangularDetectors
• Algorithms SANSTubeCalibration and SANSTubeMerge have been added for calibrating the SANS2D instrument at ISIS
Please take a look at the release notes, which are filled with details of all the changes and improvements in many other areas. The development team has put a great effort into making all of these improvements and we would like to thank all of our beta testers for their time and effort helping us to make this another reliable version. Thank you to everyone that has reported any issues to us and please keep on reporting any problems you have on our forum or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mantid Team