We are proud to announce version 6.0.0 of Mantid.
This is the first release only featuring MantidWorkbench. MantidPlot is no longer included. If you need access to MantidPlot then previous versions can be accessed at our archives page.
This release welcomes some minor features to make Workbench feature complete, including migrating the Step Scan interface and allowing control of InstrumentViewer from Python.
Other highlights include:
- ISIS Reflectometry allows runs to be excluded or annotated
- Further plot settings, including tick customisation and axis autoscaling
- Upgraded support for ILL instruments D1B, D2B, D20 and IN16B
- Several improvements to SliceViewer and diffraction fitting, including the reliability the BackToBackExponential function
- Muon and Frequency Domain Analysis support multiple runs with the co-add option
These are just some of the many improvements in this release, so please take a look at the release notes, which are filled with details of the important changes and improvements in many areas. The development team has put a great effort into making all of these improvements within Mantid, and we would like to thank all of our beta testers for their time and effort helping us to make this another reliable version of Mantid. Please keep on reporting any problems you have, or crashes that occur on our forum