We are proud to announce version 6.2.0 of Mantid.
This release sees many new features added or improved to extend the functionality of Mantid for users. Some significant new features including:
- Superplot, a new widget that facilitates over-plotting and data comparison for a large number of workspaces.
- The ablity to plot CSGObjects as Sample shapes and merge shapes for greater complexity.
- In MSlice you can now enable powder (Bragg) peaks on cut plots.
- Maxent Dual Plotting for Frequency Domain Analysis allowing raw and reconstructed data to be plotted together along with the frequency domain data.
- A new widget and workspace plugin, the Workspace Calculator. This allows users to quickly perform binary operations on selected workspace pairs, optionally with scaling.
These are just some of the many improvements in this release, so please take a look at the release notes, which are filled with details of the important changes and improvements in many areas. The development team has put a great effort into making all of these improvements within Mantid, and we would like to thank all of our beta testers for their time and effort helping us to make this another reliable version of Mantid.
Throughout the Mantid project we put a lot of effort into ensuring Mantid is a robust and reliable product. Thank you to everyone that has reported any issues to us. Please keep on reporting any problems you have, or crashes that occur on our forum.
Installation on IDAaaS at ISIS: The version will remain pinned at 6.1.0. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the environment for your group to be updated at a convenient time.
Mantid Development Team